Minsk 5-th City Hospital Healthcare Institution is a large multi-field therapeutic institution. There were 855 beds in the hospital in 2010, 20 treatment departments, 14 supportive departments.
The following kind of help is provided in the healthcare institution:
- highly qualified and specialized medical help in case of neurological and neurosurgical pathology;
- routine and emergency surgical and gynaecological medical help;
- highly qualified help for cardiological and pulmonological profile patients;
- highly qualified help is provided for pregnant women and a women in labour from Minsk in the Maternity Department;
- anesthesia-intensive care help in two anaesthesiology and intensive care departments;
- hypo- and hyperbaric therapy of different profiles diseases.
Diagnostics of diseases is done in the following departments:
- Clinical and Functional Diagnostics Department;
- of radiodiagnosis with X-ray, ultrasound equipment, X-ray computer and magnetic resonance tomography;
- general, hematologic and biochemical diagnostics of diseases is done at the clinical diagnostic laboratory;
- endoscopic diagnostics; radionuclear diagnostics of diseases.